WARM PASTA WITH ROASTED CHERRY TOMATOES, FETA CHEESE, BALSAMIC AND HERBS
- 1 pack MISKO spaghetti no 10
- 1/2 cup excellent virgin olive oil ALTIS / SOLON / ELANTHI
- 2 cups grated feta cheese «ΔΙΒΑΝΗ»
- 500 gr. mature cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons cream balsamic vinegar KALAMATA PAPADIMITRIOU
- 2 gloves garlic
- fresh thyme
- fresh oregon
- blossom salt
- freshly pepper
Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Put them in a pan. Puree garlic with balsamic cream and some olive oil and pour over the tomatoes. Add salt and rub pepper. Sprinkle with the herbs. Bake at 200° for 20 'until they softened slightly.
Boil the pasta in salted water. Heat the oil in a small saucepan. Strain them, put them on a platter, sprinkle with the cheese and pour the hot oil. Add the grilled cherry tomatoes and serve immediately.