BRAISED RABBIT WITH SPAGHETTI
- 1 rabbit approximately 1300 gr.
- 1/4 cup excellent virgin olive oil ALTIS / SOLON / ELANTHI
- 2 dry onions
- 1 glove garlic
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar KALAMATA PAPADIMITRIOU
- 2 packages chopped tomatoes
- fresh thyme
- fresh rosemary
- 4-5 allspice berries
- 1 bay leaf
- salt - pepper
- 1 package spaghetti MISKO Ν. 6
- 1/2 cup grated feta cheese «ΔΙΒΑΝΗ»
Wash, drain and cut the rabbit into portions. Heat the olive oil in a pot, sauté the onion for 4´- 5' and add the crushed garlic.
Add the portions little by little and let them turn brown in the olive oil.
Add the paste and rub the base of the pot. Pour the balsamic vinegar KALAMATA PAPADIMITRIOU.
Add the chopped tomatoes, some water, the herbs and the spices.
Boil in a low heat the rabbit covered until it softens well and let the sauce thicken.
Boil the pasta in salted water, drain them and place them again in the pot. Then, pour some sauce and feta cheese. Stir them, place them in a plate and add the rabbit with the sauce.
Drizzle with feta cheese «ΔΙΒΑΝΗ».